What does 6 speed mean by jesse sears in the automotive world six speed refers to a transmission with six forward gears the most common six speed transmissions are traditional manual units where the driver actuates a clutch with her foot while shifting through the gears in more recent times six speed automatic and sequential manual . Top 10 cars with a 6 speed manual by brent dunn while an automatic transmission is often smooth and convenient there are times when you just want to be in control and do things for yourself
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.