Get this from a library modules for learning in nursing life cycle and maternity care lou coffey dorothy e reilly. This concludes the life cycle of a nurse series an iterative model where nursing professionals move through each phase from pre licensure to licensure post graduate to doctoral prepared there is learning that occurs with each progressive career endeavor all of which shape and emphasize the value of nursing professionals. Aims the aims of this paper are to describe the use of a portfolio of evidence based practice and reflection to assess clinical learning in a higher diploma in gerontological nursing programme and to present the findings of a pilot evaluation of this assessment design and method
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.