Htc hd2 hard reset if a normal reset does not solve a system problem you can perform a factory reset after a factory reset the phone is restored to its default settings the way it was when you first purchased it and turned it on. Part 3 how to hard reset android once you have tried soft reset and it has not helped in fixing your phone issue move to hard reset now let us move to the procedure of hard reset of your android phone step 1 hold and press the volume up and power button on your device until the manufacturer logo appears on the screen. Although the htc hd2 is pretty reliable sometimes things can go wrong and you may need to perform a hard reset sometimes knows as a factory reset if your htc hd2 has frozen or you just want to clear all of your personal details from the device youll need to perform a hard reset
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.